If you need to cancel, reschedule, or substitute a class, please contact I-CAR Administration at least one business day prior to the class.
Contact I-CAR Administration (07) 3219 9088.
Reschedule or Request a Refund
- Please contact I-CAR to reschedule your class at least one business day prior to the class date. If you do not know which class you would like to schedule in place of the one you are cancelling, you will receive a credit on your training record and will have six months to schedule a replacement class. Refunds will be available depending on circumstances at the discretion of I-CAR. I-CAR will also provide the opportunity to attend the class in a virtual format.
- If you call to reschedule less than 24 hours before the class, you will have 45 days from the original class date to choose another class by calling Administration. Refunds will not be available.
- Students who do not attend will forfeit the right for a refund for live or virtual courses.
If I-CAR Cancels the Class
- In the event that I-CAR cancels a class, you will be contacted by telephone and email prior to the class. I-CAR will make every attempt to contact you as soon as possible once a cancellation is determined.
- It is important that you provide I-CAR with up-to-date contact information so I-CAR can reach you in the event of a class cancellation. In the event of class cancellation, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Automatic Course Cancellation/Low Registration
- I-CAR reserves the right to cancel a class due to low registrations of less than 4 students per course.