If you need to cancel, reschedule, or substitute a class, please contact I-CAR Administration at least one business day prior to the class.
Contact I-CAR Administration (07) 3219 9088.
Reschedule or Request a Refund
- Please contact I-CAR to reschedule your class at least one business day prior to the class date. If you do not know which class you would like to schedule in place of the one you are cancelling, you will receive a credit on your training record and will have six months to schedule a replacement class. Refunds will be available depending on circumstances at the discretion of I-CAR. I-CAR will also provide the opportunity to attend the class in a virtual format.
- If you call to reschedule less than 24 hours before the class, you will have 45 days from the original class date to choose another class by calling Administration. Refunds will not be available.
- Students who do not attend will forfeit the right for a refund for live or virtual courses unless they can provide a medical certificate.
If I-CAR Cancels the Class
- In the event that I-CAR cancels a class, you will be contacted by telephone and email prior to the class. I-CAR will make every attempt to contact you as soon as possible once a cancellation is determined.
- It is important that you provide I-CAR with up-to-date contact information so I-CAR can reach you in the event of a class cancellation. In the event of class cancellation, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Automatic Course Cancellation/Low Registration
- I-CAR reserves the right to cancel a class due to low registrations of less than 4 students per course.
- If a class is postponed for any reason and rescheduled for a later date, all monies paid will be held in credit for that future date.
Special Offers and Promotions
- Special offers, promotions or incentives cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
OEM Training Cancellations
Cancellations will result in the repair facility incurring a cancellation fee as detailed below:
- Cancellations 4 weeks or less from the training date – 50% of fees paid.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or less from the training date – 75% of fees paid.
- Cancellations 7 days or less from the training date – Full fees forfeited.
The cancellation fee will only be waived if a participant is genuinely sick and we are provided with a medical certificate prior to the course start date and we are able to fill the training position with another participant. In all other circumstances the cancellation fee will apply.
Flight Change Charges
Travel is booked once full payment is received for the registered OEM training. When completing your travel request you must ensure that the participants name is correct as per their photo ID, otherwise any name changes will come at a cost to the bodyshop. Once travel is booked any changes made must be paid for by the bodyshop. Costs to change involve associated extra costs from the airline, hotel & an administration fee of $100.00 ex GST.
Missed Airport Transfers Charges
Failing to connect with the driver at the airport will result in the attendee having to make their own way to the hotel at cost to them/the bodyshop.
The cancellation policy is imperative to ensure we recover the fixed cost of lost flights, travel agent fees, accommodation and pre-work where applicable. This all contributes to I-CAR Australia being able to offer enrolment fees at a minimum cost to our body repairers.