I-CAR Membership Opportunities
This level of membership is available to individuals who are associated with or work in the collision repair industry and to individual collision repair shops.
- 1 Year Annual Membership
- Cheaper course prices
- Priority for course bookings
- Flexibility of course delivery for live training and Welding Certification and Testing
- Networking opportunities with the industry’s leading repairers and suppliers
(Membership of I-CAR is not a prerequisite to attend training.)
Corporate and Sustaining Membership
As one of the industry’s leading strategic partners, your organisation is uniquely positioned to join with I-CAR in this and other initiatives and reap the commercial and social rewards of the alliance.
As a Corporate or Sustaining Member, you will gain the advantages of:
- joining with the most uniquely dynamic industry based organisation to enter the market;
- positioning your company alongside an elite group of the industry’s most admired companies in support of one of the industry’s leading and most respected international organisations;
- being involved in the rejuvenation of this undervalued sector of the automotive industry;
- gaining significant market presence and even greater exposure;
- leveraging your own exposure off I-CAR’s reputation and presence;
- gaining the satisfaction of seeing the quality of repair and the overall profile of the industry being raised to unprecedented levels;
- being involved with the increase in industry wide exposure as a direct result of your commitment;
- sharing the I-CAR vision that “The I-CAR vision is that every person in the collision repair industry has the information, knowledge and skills required to perform complete and safe and quality repairs for the ultimate benefit of the consumer.”
The Corporate Membership package grants an opportunity to provide to I-CAR, branded corporate material which provides information to students on product and industry trends.
The arrangement grants permission to link to the I-CAR website, to display the I-CAR logo on all your marketing collateral and to announce and publish your commitment. I-CAR staff will be supportive of any industry events conducted with your clients, at which I-CAR presence would be considered beneficial. As an added bonus, you will also receive the I-CAR Member newsletter on a regular basis, which can be re-distributed internally to key staff members.
I-CAR communicates directly with over 3,000 collision repair facilities by direct and electronic mail up to four times per annum. It also communicates with a rapidly growing number of individual students. The student numbers now exceed 7000 from individual repair facilities. I-CAR articles appear regularly in all forms of the industry media.
All I-CAR members are involved in the rejuvenation of this undervalued sector of the automotive industry and over time will gain satisfaction of seeing the quality of repairs and the overall profile of the industry being raised to unprecedented levels.
All levels of I-CAR membership receive a Membership Certificate and the I-CAR Member newsletter on a regular basis.