Training Development Program
When you need custom collision repair training for your network, turn to the industry’s education leader.
I-CAR was formed in 1979 by the collision repair industry to train the collision repair industry. Developing collision repair training remains our core competency today. I-CAR possesses comprehensive capabilities in all areas of training development, from repair expertise to curriculum development and implementation to full publishing and video capabilities. Our not-for-profit status also enables us to create these programs in a lean, affordable manner.
For these reasons, numerous industry leaders have turned to I-CAR over the past two decades to assist in the development and delivery of custom collision repair training. Our clients have included leading OEMs, top insurers and collision repair MSOs. We have the capabilities and experience to:
- Develop and deliver purpose-built, customer-specified OEM training for new vehicles
- Develop and deliver custom training for MSOs and repair networks that enhance operations through repair process and business process improvement
- Develop and deliver custom welding training programs onsite at your facilities
- Create custom courses on specified topics that leverage and customize existing I-CAR course content
- License content from I-CAR’s expansive library of course videos and other instructional content for use in your own training curriculum
Contact us to learn more about how I-CAR can help you develop an effective — and cost-effective — training program customised to your needs