Contractor Instructor & Hands – On Certifier
I-CAR Australia is the collision repair industries leader in post trade qualification training. It provides training in all aspects of collision repair, utilising many platforms that include face to face training, virtual classroom, online training, and hands on skills certifications. Operating on a National footprint with offices in both Brisbane and Melbourne, I-CAR truly is an industry leader.
Duties and attributes of this role include:
• Delivering I-CAR courses in all formats
• Delivering Hands on certification programs including welding and rivet bonding
• A strong technical background in collision repair including a trade qualification
• Cert IV in Training and Assessment desired. Assistance can be provided in completing this if required.
• Lead by example
• Passion for the industry and ability to share that with others
• Exceptional communicator both verbally and written
• Collaboration with team members and industry is imperative
What we offer:
• Solid job security with a long-term employer
• Uniforms & PPE provided
• Ongoing support and training
• Safety culture
• Career advancement opportunities
If you think this is the job for you and you would like more detail, please send your resume and we will contact you for a discussion.
This position is available on a contractor or casual basis.
Only applicants who meet the criteria need apply and telephone applications will not be taken.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for applying, however only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.