Administration Assistant – Gold Class (MELBOURNE)
Part of an international network, we are Australia’s leading training provider to the collision repair industry.
We are currently seeking a motivated, confident, and personable individual to join our Melbourne office. This role is key to contributing to the smooth running of the operations of our Victorian office and member services and supporting the existing administration assistant.
The position is a part time role 4 days per week working school hours (9.00 a.m. -2.30 p.m)
What we offer:
– Growing organisation
– Variety of duties and opportunities to learn
– Offices in Kew
Specific duties will include:
• Retrieval of student records for our recognition and accreditation programs. Previous database experience essential, with FilemakerPro or similar.
• Contacting facilities to update and implement training program requirements.
• Customer service to members and students.
• Assistance with various reports.
• Ad hoc admin duties as required.
Experience in administration roles is essential (minimum 3 years) and applicants should be able to offer the following skills:
• Relevant administration experience and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
• Computer skills – intermediate to advanced MS Office skills including Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint and database knowledge.
• Customer Service – ability to portray a professional image at all times.
• Reliability, punctuality, and organisation skills.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative; and
Our culture is professional yet relaxed and we take a team-based approach to ensuring our customers receive quality service.
If you enjoy variety and dealing with people and are looking for a working environment where your skills and contribution to the team will be valued, we would love to hear from you.
Applications to be submitted with a cover letter and resume.
Telephone applications will not be taken.
Only applicants who meet the criteria need apply.
Please note that applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Applications close – Wednesday 25 November 2020
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for applying, however only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.